From our Blog
If you have a pantry, soup kitchen, or shelter meal program:
If you have a Kids Cafe, afterschool snack program, or BackPack program:
If you have a Senior Box Program (CSFP):
- Monthly statistics are due on the 15th of every month!
- Please be sure to review your emailed report for accuracy. Emailed reports will come from this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org(Check your SPAM or JUNK email folders first!).
- If you do not receive a report within 24 hours of submitting your stats or have any questions, problems, or concerns, please email email@example.com.
- Need your program or agency number? Click Here: Partner Charity Numbers Updated 12-6-2017.pdf
General Partner Charity Forms
Food Pantry Forms
Effective July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023
- MUST HAVE POSTED:
- Household Income Eligibility Guidelines: English | Spanish
- And Justice for All poster (see above)
- For faith-based organizations, Written Notice of Applicant and Recipient Rights (see above)
- Eligibility To Take Food Home Form: English | Spanish
- Keep copies of the current form available in case PantryTrak or the internet isn't working!
- Letter of Proxy(must be updated every year in July)
- Use this form if a community member is unable to pick up their own groceries.
CSFP (Senior Box) Forms
Farmer's Market Forms