From our Blog
Second Harvest named BEST EMPLOYER...
From Small Seeds Grow Mighty...
Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically. This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- Chair: SueAnn Naso, Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Vice-Chair: Lisa Brown, Lorain County Community College Foundation
- Secretary: Christopher Rewak, Attorney
- Treasurer: Mark Chase, Community Representative (Huron)
- At-Large: Mike Miller, Payne, Nickles & Co.
- Isavelt Amison, Community Representative (Lorain)
- Doug Bloomfield, Community Representative (Lorain)
- Blanca Chavez, El Centro de Servicios Sociales
- Marcus Harris, City of Sandusky
- Manoj Kumar, Sherwin Williams
- Doug Nusbaum, Columbia Gas
- Ann Schloss, Elyria City Schools
- Dr. Rebbeca Starck, Cleveland Clinic Avon
- Naomi Twine, Community Representative (Erie)
- Susan Warner, Nordson Corporation
Second Harvest Leadership Team: