This year, Harvest for Hunger will run during March, April and May 2020.
Harvest for Hunger is a crucial program for Second Harvest and the region. There are many ways to get involved:
- Run a Harvest for Hunger Campaign at your workplace or school. Encourage your company or organiztion to join hundreds of others and run an employee fund and/or food drive. As a student or teacher, encourage your school to get involved.
- Donate at your local Giant Eagle or Heinen's store. Make a $1, $5 or $10 contribution at the register through Check Out Hunger.
- Drop-off Food Donations at Giant Eagle or Heinen's in Lorain County or at Buckeye Cablevision and Payne, Nickels & Co in Erie and Huron Counties.
- Look for Harvest for Hunger ads in The Morning Journal and The Chronicle Telegram.
- Radio partners this year are WEOL, WOBL, WDLW, WGGN, WCPZ, WOHF, WMJK, WLEC, WLKR and WKFM.
- Donate Online. Financial gifts can be made through our website.