Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically.
This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- Chair: Ron Cocco, Clark & Post Architects
- Vice-Chair: SueAnn Naso, Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Secretary: Thomas G. LaMotte, UH Elyria Medical Center
- Treasurer: Mark Chase, JHI Group
- At-Large: Elizabeth Maiden, Erie County Community Foundation
- Paul Adair, Mobility City
- Isavelt Amison, Community Represenative
- Mark Ballard II, City of Elyria
- Doug Bloomfield, Community Representative
- Lisa Brown, Lorain County Community College Foundation
- Mark Chase, JHI Group
- Blanca Chavez, El Centro de Servicios Sociales
- Courtney Grandon, Nordson Corporation
- Mike Miller, Payne, Nickles & Co.
- Doug Nusbaum, Columbia Gas
- Tim Parkison, Stifel
- Christopher Rewak, Attorney
- Ann Schloss, Elyria City Schools