Second Harvest is governed by a board of directors representing a cross section of our region both professionally and geographically.
This dedicated group of individuals work closely with the staff to help us realize our ultimate goal to eradicate hunger in our region.
- Chair: Gayle A. Reeves, Gayle A. Reeves, L.P.A.
- Vice-Chair: Ron Cocco, Clark & Post Architects
- Secretary: Thomas G. LaMotte, UH Elyria Medical Center
- Treasurer: Joe L. Flinner, Landing Point Financial Group
- At-Large: SueAnn Naso, Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Paul Adair, Consultant
- Isavelt Amison, Community Represenative
- Doug Bloomfield, Community Representative
- Mark Chase, JHI Group
- Blanca Chavez, El Centro de Servicios Sociales
- Erin Esarey, Bettcher Industries
- Courtney Grandon, Nordson Corporation
- Elizabeth P. Maiden, Erie County Community Foundation
- Cynthia McCabe, Lorain County Community College
- Elizabeth Newman, Lorain County General Health District
- Vicki Tansler Spice, Cleveland Public Power